OxyMin Spirella Super Food is a highly nutritious blend of two premium green foods to deliver a unique combination of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, essential fatty acids and more.
Containing more than 100 nutrients, Spirulina has long been regarded as one of nature's most complete foods. OxyMin spirulina is a rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63-68% and also contains a wide range of minerals, including iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, as well as vitamins and phytonutrients.
Natural cultivated, OxyMin chlorella is rich in protein, vitamin B12, beta carotene, and many other vitamins and minerals. It includes all 8 essential amino acids, lipoic acid, and is rich in RNA and DNA. Also important is chlorella growth factor (CGF), a nucleotide-peptide containing molecule.
Both OxyMin spirulina and chlorella are cultivated under controlled conditions which do not allow the growth of other contaminating and potentially toxic species of algae.
- Pure organically grown and guaranteed free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, preservatives and stabilizers
- Rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%
- Contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins & phytonutrients
- Ideally suited to vegetarians
- Yeast, starch and gluten free
2.5g to 10g (12 to 2 teaspoons) can be mixed with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice, sprinkled into food or mixed into smoothies.
- 100% pure organically grown Spirulina maxima and Chlorella vulgaris in a 50/50 ratio
Free from yeast, starch and gluten.
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop