OxyMin Colostrum 100% pure premium colostrum is collected from first milking only, harvested within 16 hours of parturition (calving).
Colostrum from first milking has significantly higher levels of proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs), immunoglobulins (Ig), and other important nutrient factors.
Processed using low-heat flash pasteurization and indirect drying to preserve efficacy and bio-activity, the colostrum is then fat reduced to concentrate protein levels (approx 64%) and maintain the PRPs.
Oxymin Colostrum is critically controlled at every step of production, sampled, tested and analyzed by advanced chromatography technology to ensure a pure, nutrient dense and microbially safe product for you to enjoy.
- Oxymin Colostrum is collected from first milking colostrum (8-16 hours after birth of the calf) year-round from large local dairy farms, between 5000 to 16000 cows.
- These cows are fed by grasses grown at or near the dairy and the feed is transported within 2 miles to the cows.
- All supplying dairies certify that the cows are free from hormones, BSE, rBGH and antibiotics at the time of calving.
- The Oxymin Colostrum manufacturer is annually audited for BSE compliance.
- All agglomerated and non-instantized colostrum products are from bovine animals, free from GMO, and dairies collected are from herds that have not been exposed to any form of gene therapy.
- The Oxymin Colostrum suppliers certify they do not add melamine nor hydrolyzed leather protein to the raw colostrum.
- The Oxymin Colostrum manufacturer's quality control department confirms these results in-house and independently in certified laboratories.
- The Oxymin Colostrum suppliers guarantee they do not use estradiol or prolactin the the food chain.
- The Oxymin Colostrum manufacturer does not irradiate any of its colostrum powders fit for human consumption.
Add 1 teaspoon to food, water, milk or your favourite beverage.
- 100% pure premium colostrum
Holistic Health and Beauty Shop